Ugh.
I should feel a little better than I do today. My hair's a mixture of bedhead plus flip. My nails are still painted to match the frock I donned for Oscar Night, I smell like Johnson's Baby Oil and Jessica Simpson's "Fancy", and I got a ton of sleep last night. I'm quite girly at the moment. But for some odd reason, I feel...uninspired.
Maybe it's the fact that my normal haven, the gym, has been neglected due to long work hours. Maybe it's the fact that I have a triathlon to prepare for and yet, feel soooo not ready for it. Who knows.
My efforts to cheer up include listening to Bob Sinclair's "Sexy Dancer" (great French dance music), and Akon's "Beautiful", cause...well...I need it.
If anyone has some sugar they wanna share--literally or metaphorically--you know how to find me. Here's to cheering up. :)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment