Semester Inventory
I take note of all the things I've learned from semester to semester. I have plenty to write about. So...here goes:
School lessons:
1. No matter how hard I try, I always feel like I could learn more.
2. I wish I had the time to get 5 degrees under my belt because there's so much I want to know about.
3. By the same token...I'm nearing the finish line, so thank goodness school's almost over--until that pesky Psy Master business brings itself up.
Family lessons:
1. I always say it, but I truly love my parents.
2. Embrace the things you love about your family members rather than look at the negative.
3. That said...try and influence the negative traits to change--without being overbearing.
4. Listen to your mother, godmother, and godsister, no matter how much you disagree with their advice.
Love (oh, so long):
1. When you least expect it, someone will enter your life, even for a brief period of time, and make you feel alive inside.
2. Love does wait. It just depends on how patient you are.
3. One of the hardest decisions to make is to let go of someone you deeply care about.
4. Never settle for less than what you want and deserve. NEVER.
5. Loneliness isn't a bad emotion/occupation unless you want it to be.
6. Sex is overrated. ...Yeah, I always say that. But I keep proving that it's true.
7. Crushes are awesome.
8. Then again, it's better to muster courage, talk to the crush, and see if he/she is really that dreamy.
9. Persistance is a virtue. (Yes, that's for you, Sincero.)
10. Forgivess is also a virtue. I finally found out that I have it. (Thank you, Jody Moe.)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment