I always feel compelled to write when I'm prioritizing or experimenting with my life. The experiment this week? Placing myself in different locations around the dealership.
To give you a visual, my office is located between the sales and service department. It's like the median between total chaos and a smooth sailing ride. The only problem is that I'm totally isolated from everyone, yet exposed at the same time. My office is a giant glass box, giving passersby a human display.
The segregation of it all has made me wonder how productive I'm not, as well as how engaged I feel at work. Today, I'm perching myself all over the place at work, mostly near sun. It's a welcome change. The constant buzz of activity is allowing me to work faster, more dilligently.
I don't know why or how, but I've been focused on making changes--big and small. I reckon change means great experiences...and more to write about.
In other news, I'll be exporting my MySpace blogs to here, so you see entries with titles of previous years, they're all archives.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment